Hello, my name is Dr. Ruchi Modgil and I am the founder Principal of Cherry Laurel Pre School. I started my career as A post graduate teacher in a renowned school of Faridabad and was lately working in an International School. I have done my Master’s in Child Development and has done doctorate in the same. Friends I believe that education is a solemn path which fills empty and meaningless lives with hope and confidence.
My purpose of opening a pre school was not to attain high position in the society, feeding my vanity or to gain prestigious laurels but it was rather to create awareness among people about quality pre school education. Quality education does not mean paying hefty fees and sending your child to a five star hotel look alike pre school.. When I say that Cherry Laurel provides quality education then It means that in our preschool children are ;
- Respected,Nurtured and challenged
- Children have ongoing opportunities to learn important skills, knowledge, and dispositions.
- Children are able to make meaningful decisions throughout the day.
- Children participate in individual, small-group, and large-group activities.
- Children learn the skills necessary for future academic success.
- Children have the opportunity to learn basic school readiness skills.
- Children’s natural curiosity is used as a powerful motivator.
- Children are given variety in their daily schedule.
I wish to extend a warm welcome to all our pre school families. I am proud of the wonderful pre school we have developed and the great learning experiences and opportunities we offer to our students. Come let us all come together in partnership to impart wholesome education consisting of academics and values.
I would like to conclude with the quotes of Martin Luther King Jr. “Intelligence plus character that is the goal of true education”.